1. Information that Coupert collects
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways including, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps, and referring pages. However, none of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. All of the information we collect is used for routine administration and maintenance purposes.
1. Information that Coupert collects
Coupert collects information in several ways from affiliates and different parts of our network of web sites.
a. Personal Information
b. Transaction Information
We may collect your transaction information when you shop online with Coupert. The purchase information shows how you interact with Coupert. The transaction information includes your purchase history on various online websites (whether it is made successfully or not), the products you viewed, the price you paid for some items, the coupons used (whether it is valid or not), cash back offers you received, and other information about how you interact with Coupert..
c. Location Information
We may use your information which allows us to determine your location within a mall/store, or your state/province, city or neighborhood by using GPS and other geolocation features in your device. This information allows us to save you time when filling in your shipping information.
d. Payment Information
We do not store your payment information in our date base. This information is only provided to the third-party payment processors at the time of your purchase(s). We use third-party payment processors (ex. Paypay) to process your personal financial information such as: your name, phone number, address, zip code, and credit card/bank account information.
2. Information from Other Sources
We may also obtain some information from third-parties and other sources outside of Coupert, such as our affiliates, partners, and ads.
II. How does Coupert use your Personal Information?
Our top priority is to provide you with better service and to operate our business responsibly with the information we collect and obtain. Here are the several ways in which we use the information we collect:
- to operate and improve our service
- to provide users with contents and advertisements across your devices for products and services from merchants, such as, Coupert news, special offers and announcements, and marketing materials
- to get you better cash back offers
- to better answer your comments and questions
- to give you a better user experience
III. How does Coupert share your information?
Coupert will never disclose your personal information collected to any third parties except under the following circumstances:
- We may disclose your personal information with your approval;
- We may disclose your information if it’s required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with law, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
- We may disclose your information that we believe, in good faith is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability, protect ourselves, our related parties and our users from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity, protect the security or integrity of Coupert available, or protect our property.
- We may disclose your information as necessary to investigate and correct technical problems and implement the key functions of Coupert.
- We may disclose your information to settle disputes as you request.
- We may disclose your information for academic research, and we may also disclose your information for social public benefits based on laws and regulations.
- We may disclose some required information to our affiliates which will be in restraint of this privacy. Our affiliates can change any processing needs of your personal information only with your consent.
IV. Third-Party Privacy
Any third-party privacy is not in restraint of our privacy police, information protection or other activities. Any information you provide on third-party websites or services is provided directly to the operators of such services, even if accessed through our services. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third-party website or services to which links or access are provided through our service.
For example, we may provide features or links to social media websites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). If you access a third-party website using a link, then you do so at your own risk. A link to a third-party website exists through service does not mean that the third-party site operates under the same or similar privacy practices as set forth in our Privacy Police. We strongly encourage you to learn about the privacy police provided by other parties before providing them with your personal information or taking advantage of any offer or promotion.
According to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") that all the online websites cannot collect and use personal information from children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. So if you are a child under the age of 13, please do not register for Coupert or send any personal information about yourself to us. And if we find that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will delete the information immediately.
We know it is very important to safeguard all your information. We use physical, technical, and precise safeguards to protect the information that we obtain and maintain. However, please be aware, we do our utmost to provide reasonable security arrangements to protect the information, though no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and the transmission of data through the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please remember this if you choose to share your information or allow collection of data by Coupert.
VII. What else should I know about my privacy
Please bear in mind whenever you willingly disclose your personal information online that information will be collected by others without receiving unsolicited message from other parties in return. So please be careful and responsible whenever you are online..
Our Site may use "cookies" to enhance user experience. User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. Cookies allow us to count unique and return visitors to our Site. We may perform statistics on such usage to a reputable third-party, but no personal information is included. Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns.
IX. Your Consent
We may periodically amend this Privacy Statement. Any such amendments become effective immediately upon posting to the Site. By continuing to use the Site, you will be deemed to have accepted any such amendments.
X. Contact Information
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using this service, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.